Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Then there was this guy with a golden tooth...

I have to say I really enjoyed making this quick digital doodle for #doodleadayjuly. I looked at the doodle calendar earlier in the day, saw the word "golden" next to July 28th. I thought about it off and on during the day, "hmmm...golden...what can draw that is golden?"
I thought of the sun or a sunflower, I thought of a shiny gold coin, but they seemed all too common. Finally, just a few hours before bedtime the "a-ha!" moment came.


Into my mind popped this cute little guy with a golden tooth and sideburns that would have made my 20 year old dad quite jealous.He's pretty cool lookin' don't ya think? The sideburns makes me think he's got some pretty funky dance moves, and he knows it, that's why he's smiling!

 
Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :