Friday, March 27, 2015

Easter Menu Planner, Printable Download

Hi there! I's Freebie Friday here at the Paisley In Paris™ blog! I'm very excited about today's printable download. I know that most wonderful and organized hosts have already decorated their homes and planed out every detail. But for all you busy bees that haven't quite had a chance to get to it, I have a little gift that might come in handy...my new Easter Menu and Event Planner!
Printable Download by Dio Perez
The planner provides space for you to jot down your entrees, side dishes, desserts, snacks, condiments, beverages, and even includes a quick check-off list for your setup, and an area for you to enter notes and kids activities. One of my favorite features, is the shopping list at the bottom. Just cut on the dotted line and take only the shopping list with you, so your planner stays safe at home, where you need it.  So head on over to my website and get your complimentary copy today. Happy planning my friends! 

~ Dio


Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :