Friday, February 20, 2015

Puppy Love

Aren't puppies the cutest? I love dogs, they're so lovable and full of personality. They are often a source of inspiration for me, as well as a subject matter when drawing on my sketchbook.
I drew this little guy sometime in the summer of 2014 during my lunch break. Since then, he lived on a small piece of scrap paper, smiling at me daily from my bulletin board. Last week however, I brought my little pup home with me and I gave him new life. I transformed him from a cute simple doodle into a digital illustration.
Today, my little "Bandana Doggy" adorns the cover of this lovely thank you card and is also featured on stickers, bookplates and address labels over at my shop at PaisleyInParis.com.
Puppy Thank You Card
He's the perfect stationery icon for any pet birthday parties, or doggy themed baby showers and birthday parties. Yes he is!

~ Dio

No comments :