Friday, November 21, 2014

The Joy of a New Marking Tool

So I spotted a new marker at Michael's the other day. I got a hold of 50% off coupon this week, which I took as a sign from the heavens that I must get it. Last night after work, as my family waited for me at home to have dinner, I made them wait a bit longer because mama had some shopping to do. I mean, Michael's is only 1 block away from where I work, so it wasn't much of a detour. I marched right in, grabbed this neon pink Molotow marker as images of beautiful pink and black doodles flashed through my mind. Then at home after dinner, the magic began. Here it is, my work in progress.
doodles from my sketchbook, new pens
Looking forward to finishing this piece tonight, 'cause it's Friday Art Night at the Perez residence!

No comments :