Thursday, August 28, 2014

This is how the universe doodles

I'm one of those people that see shapes everywhere I go and in everything I encounter. I see shapes in the clouds, on the texture on the wall, in my food - everywhere! It's pretty cool, actually. If you ask me, I think that's how the universe doodles. Sneaking up shapes here in there, just for fun, same way I do on every piece of scrap paper I encounter or while on the phone. So the other day walking into the office building where I work I noticed a water stain where a planter once stood, that looked like a bear wearing a beret hat. I pointed it out to a couple of coworkers, they laughed and agreed in amusement. Then there was the one person who thought the stain looked like Elvis. Ha, ha. Well...unless Elvis looked like a bear wearing a beret, maybe yes, otherwise no. Right?

~ Dio

Like my blog?
Please vote for me at
Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :