Friday, June 27, 2014

Graphite Brocade Paper Strips, $4.99 & Free Shipping

Summer is here but Spring cleaning is still going on at my place. I have come to the realization that my full time job doesn't allow me to craft as much as I used to, so it's time to find a loving new home for all of my paper and crafting supplies. I will be offering many of them for sale here on the blog and on my Etsy shop.

Today I am listing 6 sheets of metallic grey stock, also known as Graphite Broccade paper by Envelopments. The stock is cut down to strips measuring 1.5x11 inches. Each full sheet retails at $1.48 each, so you are getting a $9.42 value at only $4.99 with free shipping!

Buy today for only $5 plus free shipping!
I don't have whole sheets available. The listing is for a total of 32 strips (the equivalent of 6 letter size sheets) measuring 1.5 x 11 inches. 

But what can you do with these strips? My first option would be to use it for a quick and easy DIY stationery project. All you need is a few sheets of letter-size card stock, double sided tape or a glue stick and scissors. Just cut the blank card stock into fourths (each measuring 4.25x5.5 inches), cut the  brocade paper strip to measure 4.25 inches and attach to the short end of your blank card to create a decorative trip. Then simply pair your decorated stock with colorful envelopes and you're all set!

Here's a quick example I put together in just a few minutes. Other options would be use the stock as a trim for invitations, use it in scrapbooking projects, gift wrapping, use it to wrap votive candle vases,  use it as a bookmark, etc. ~ Get creative and have fun!



Ships via USPS within 1-2 business days from Palm Desert, California. Listing will be removed once item is purchased.
Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :