Thursday, April 3, 2014

A Peek Into My Sketchbook

Another peek into my sketchbook. These are last night's bedtime doodles. They say practice makes perfect, and I couldn't agree more. I haven't had a chance to add new items to my shop the last few months. My full time job and family life keep me quite busy. So rather than forgetting about my passion (design & illustration), I keep going at it with baby steps. If all I can do at this point is sketch and doodle, then that's what I'll do. Eventually I'll end up with tons of icons to choose from, all ready to digitize when I get a little time to myself. In the meantime (in the voice of Dory) "just keep drawing, just keep drawing..."

Doodles in my sketchbook ~ Dio Perez



Like my blog? Please vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs.com! It only takes 1 second.

No comments :